When I click on 'agile' my menu with 'dashboard'/projects/issues/agile/administer/etc.. goes away and I'm left with ONLY the greenhopper stuff. I actually have to edit the url to get back to the other screens...
I have the same issue too!
Are you still experiencing this behavior? If so I would advise to raise an support case for this.
I've checked your instance Jim, are you still experiencing this behavior? If so what browser are you using? Could you give it a go when private browsing is enabled?
Hi, yes still happening and to other users on the same instance of OnDemand.
FF 14.0.1 running on W7 Pro SP1 64bit.
Cheers Jim
Also happens to me on Chrome 20.0.1132.57 m
It also happens in private browsing, often when I have a greenhopper task board open and switch to another project using the dropdown on the board.
You activated "Full Screen" mode, which is a user specific configuration. To deactivate, click on the "Views" button and deselect the "Full Screen" option:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.