I've amended a workflow but can't get the resolution screen to appear as it did before when an issue is marked as closed - I tried assigning the resolution screen to the 'closed' transition in the workflow but no joy. May well be missing something obvious as haven't played around with this functionality much. Can anyone help?!
If the "resolution screen" is set up to be on the transition, then it will appear when you use that transition.
There's nothing I know of that would stop it, so my guess is you've added it to the wrong transition, or you've not published the changed workflow, or not associated it with the project.
Thanks for responding so quickly! The 'resolve issue' screen is set to appear on both closed transitions I have set up (one from 'In Review' and one from 'In Progress'), draft is definitely published and the workflow is definitely associated with the project (double checked by accessing through the project settings). Have attached a screengrab of my workflow in case it's something I've done wrong there...?workflow.png
You might want to check the screen schema for the project to make sure the screen is included. If it was showing before, I would assume it's there, but 'stranger things'...
Oooh, I think I know what's happening.
Rather than ramble a really long explanation, I'll jump to a simple test. Go edit the workflow again and change the name of your "closed" transition to something slightly different. Like Cl*sed. Save the draft and go back to an issue and use "Closed" on it...
Oh interesting! That's brought my resolution screen back - and I do have in my list of workflow options 'on hold (2)', 'in review (2)' and 'closed (2)' as well as the same statuses without the numbers - have I managed to duplicate them somehow? If so do you know how I can un-duplicate them?!
Thanks - I've checked and everything looks ok in that department
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.