Probably, but you do need to define what you mean by "integrate".
@Nic Brough [Adaptavist], as far as my company is concerned, our Customer and Client group are moving to C4C. These groups may have tasks that need to be done by IT to complete an over arching ticket. Our IT department uses JIRA, So, we want to know if there is a way for them to create a tasks in C4C that can be assigned to us in JIRA, and then we be able to update the ticket in JIRA and it also update the C4C ticket as well.
Any questions regarding that scenario?
Not really - you're going to need to find or write code that C4C can execute to push data into JIRA over REST, and then some more for JIRA post-functions to do the same in reverse (assuming C4C has a remote API of some sort)
I this something that I will be able to do as a Cloud user? In the past, I have found that any customization has been limited due to not being on the Server instance.
OnRamp, marketplace app supports native integration to SAP SuccessFactors. Please find the demo video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aAno74x57U
Disclosure: I'm part of the Onward team who built OnRamp.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.