I design a workflow ,then I put the workflow on a project. So the workflow button will appear on every status in a project. Now I want to hide the "assign" and "assign to me" button in issue,what's the method cn solve this problem ?
You can't hide them in onDemand without taking away the permissions. If the permissin is gone, you won't be able to assign issues even via other operations like Edit or workflow transitions.
except permissions ,Can I solve this problem by other methods? Just like disable "assign" and "assign to me" button. So how can I disable "assign" and "assign to me" button?
Not on onDemand. You could have disabled those plugin modules in downloaded JIRA.
Jobin Kuruvilla , can you give me a link of the plugin? Beacause there too many plugin here, I don't know the every plugin's function
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.