Can't find any help or documentation relevant to this issue.
I have HTML pages that contain text only so they are one file. I am attaching them as normal attachments. When I click on resulting link, I get a Save prompt. However, i would like the HTML file to open in another tab directly.
My PDF files open directly in new tab. But HTML files do not.
I understand there are security issues around opening HTML pages. But for our Confluence setup, I can insert a link to for exmaple http://www.Google.com and when clicking link it does open in new tab directly. So i didn't have to do any 'url whitelist' etc.
As alternative to attaching HTML page, I have tried to enter my file as a file path as a link to network folder eg file:\\pathtofile\file.html but that doesn't seem to work at all.
Can anyone suggest how I can attach HTML files and then have them open direclty in new tab?
Thanks!