Just wanted to check in if there are any plans for a BlackBerry 10 app? More importantly even, any plans for HipChat in the same regard? Would just love it... especially a slick integration with the Hub.
Hey there, Szymon.
Interesting idea. As of now, the one that I have bumped into was the following:
http://www.getbugbox.com/jira/
Not too sure about the plans on having HipChat on Blackberry though. I think that it would definitely come in handy in the future!
Warm regards,
Danial
I'm just jelaous of the sleek iPhone App that Basecamp released recently... native apps made by the same developers who built the web application are just so amazing, you can tell they have a better understanding of their application and its desired workflow than anyone external to the company. So having JIRA + HipChat, built natively for BB10 would definitely be pretty amazing but I understand it would be a lot of work and likely there are bigger fish to fry :-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.