Hi support team,
I have create my account just for testing and acquaintance with your system.
Now the test 30 days are over, but I can't find how can I delete my account?
If you wish to cancel your subscription for OnDemand, you can refer to this guide:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=321257595
Hi
I would liket to ask - how can I delete my account from atlassian - not only cancel my trial subscription.
Thank you for answer in advance.
That's not possible Riger, but you can update your communication preferences to not receive any communication from Atlassian via your https://my.atlassian.comaccount.
Right - there is no way to delete an account. As ridiculus as that is - this company never thought anyone would ever want to leave.
see answers.atlassian.com/questions/39156987/answers/39995966
Atlassian should abide by GDPR by allowing users to delete their account 'right to be forgotten'.
They already do. Contact them to make the request. It will be honoured.
Can you please delete my account. I tried what ever I could think. I was not able to delete my account. It is very teribble
please help to delete my account - please
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.