When I create a link from JIRA to a Confluence page in my personal space using the Confluence linking from issue links, the Confluence page gets a back link on the line above the title, like this: confluence_jira_back_link.png
But when I create links to pages in other spaces I don't always get that link.
I have done edit on the pages with the link, but there isn't anything visible there.
Is it something to do with the privileges on the space or the page? When I mouse-over on the padlock icon to the left of the "JIRA link" it says "unrestricted".
The pages that don't have the "1 JIRA link" text, don't have a padlock symbol either. However when I open Tools->Restriction on a page without padlock or "JIRA link", it says "No restrictions" and "everyone can view and edit this page".
What needs to be done to get the back link from all Confluence pages that are linked to from JIRA "Issue links"?
Thanks!