I have 600 issues in my JIRA. When submitted these were given a Priority (Very High, High, Medium, Low).
Then as these issues are worked through - they go along their workflows and I fully understand using the KanBan board to prioritize tickets (within a status).
But what can I do if I want to do a manual prioritization?
I want to be able to pull up a list of ALL of my issues and I want to be able to rank them 1 - 600 for what I will do first, second, third. The thing is - not all of my high priority items will be done first. I may do some low priority items as quick wins.
All I have been able to do is have a list ranked by the priority and then by the status (tickets later on in the workflow are being ranked higher - but I don't want this. I could have a ticket sitting in my backlog that is a low priority item, but I want it ranked at the top because it is the next item on this list for a business reason. That low priority item could be much higher in my ranked list than something that is high priority in a "in progress" status.
Anyone have any solutions on somehow getting a view of all of my tickets - in a rank order that I CHOOSE, not based on the natural order from JIRA?
Much appreciated!
Thanks.