We have several pages in our space that need to be deleted, but I cannot figure out how to delete a page. I don't see any option for that.
Where can I find this?
Further info on this:
Patrick,
Go to Tools/Remove. This puts it in the bin, but doesn't delete it. it no longer appears in the tree.
To delete it you have to go into the Space Admin area, find the Trash page and delete it from there.
Note that when you Remove a page you should remove it's labels too as these will still be picked up by some macros and appear/be used on the pages that have the macro.
Cheers.
check the 'Delete Pages' permission on Space permissions.
check this document for more information
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Deleting+a+Page
Link is broken.
For now this is the correct link: https://confluence.atlassian.com/confcloud/delete-restore-or-purge-a-page-724764873.html
Here's the equivalent documentation for self-hosted for those interested: https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/delete-or-restore-a-page-139429.html
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.