Hi,
I'm trying to customise the story card in the Agile board so that it displays commit history rather than having to click into the story/issue's details.
Anyone knows how this could be done?
Thanks!
I'd like to know the answer to this as well! Would love to see commit data for the issue in the Agile/Scrum board as well
Haven't heard about any existing plugin
You need to write a new one as GH supports adding additional tabs.
Thanks Renjith - I'll look into writing a new plugin, but if anyone has any quick tips/suggestions, I'd be very grateful!
I've created a feature request:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-7053
Renjith, I've got nowhere with writing a new plugin. Is it a relatively easy thing to do (specificly getting a new tab into GH)?
Well, I hope it comes along soon! Perhaps everyone who would like this feature could up-vote the issue via the link below?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.