When I try to view the source tab in JIRA, I get a timeout. But all my project links seem to be intact - that is I have a Fisheye link that points to the OnDemand Fisheye instance in all of the projects. (I am using a hosted Fisheye version 2.7.15) I was expecting these links would be gone when OnDemand Fisheye went away. In the Application Links page for the project, I also see an option to add more links using the OnDemand Fisheye.
When I go into User Management>Application Access, I see the option to add Fisheye access to each user, but it tells me that I've exceeded the number of licenses by the number of users I have.
How can I get rid of all references to the OnDemand Fisheye? I cannot see an option to deactivate the Fisheye/Crucible subscription in the Atlassian account and I can't manually remove system links.
Thanks!