This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Use the JIRA DVCS Connector Add-on
Ask your question here...
I was just about to post the same question, but I just found it. The section I believe he is talking about is located now under JIRA Administration, go to the Applications tab, and you will see the DVCS accounts under there.
I am not sure what the question is here. Do you mean where do the results show up after linking to a repo? It would be in the issue which is mentioned in the commit.
After some digging I ended up finding it there as well. Time to update some docs Jira!
That is great feedback. I have notified the Bitbucket docs team, and hopefully we can get this fixed quickly.
Seems the documentation has still not been updated
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.