I have gone live recently with JSD and found that the tickets I imported from our previous system (Spiceworks) do not show up in the portal. Example: I have a user Michelle that happens to have say 6 tickets open in the system thru import. If she goes to the portal the "Requests" in upper right corner show no tickets. However, if she opens a new ticket then they will be tracked under Requests. Is this simply a limitation of JIRA import a bug or something I did not properly consider during the import. As an aside but likely related, if I comment in an imported ticket or "Respond to customer" the comment or Generic Event do not result in a notification to the requestor.
I'm hoping there is something that can be done on these two issues.
Update (23/Sep/16 9:39am CST) - regarding second issue I have found at least one case where it appears a user did receive the notifications. More as I figure it out.