My users did not receive an email to activate their accounts after I created them. I verified them multiple times, and they are correct. How can I resend the email?
Hey Abel,
In that case, please raise a case to our Cloud support team so they can check the logs and confirm if the notification emails were sent or not.
Hello
First, you should verify if those uses have some kind of white or black list in their email servers.
After that, they could do the password reset process from the login page to create their new passwords.
The password reset process from the login page also does not work in some cases. I setup hipchat accounts who's accounts say inactive and nothing will work to get thier welcome email or password reset. My hipchat server is managed by you at hipchat. Hasnt anyone ever run into this? It's happened to me more than once and is very annoying. even if i deactivate the new accounts and reactivate them still nothing. We use hipchat everyday for everything. I am a systems admin and familiar with how this works but there is some sort of bug that remains from within hipchat that will cause a user to not get an activation email if at first the email address was not setup and then later setup after a hipchat account for them has been created. Ways to reporduce this error are: create hipchat account for user who does not have an email address. It will say activation email sent. Then, perhaps by mistake, the email address for them didn't exist yet and is then created. Test emails sent in and out to email address working fine and any other email. Log back in to hipchat account and resend activation email to account. Nothing. Password reset. Nothing. Cant delete the users either. Only deactivate. Reacviate them and still no email. How to fix this?
Having the same issue described above. Users not receiving emails. Created support ticket with HipChat support, never got a confirmation email. Checked out logs and message trace no emails coming from HipChat. Created a test user they never got the activation email. HipChat please help resolve this issue!
Same problem - I deactivated then reactivated a user, but they don't get the invite message. Work around...?
Same problem for me! I have tried resets, disabling, etc. Please help!
Same problem here
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.