I think I must be doing something daft here - maybe the community can let me know where I'm going wrong.
I have multiple Spaces within the same Confluence On Demand wiki. Space A contains multiple technical manuals. In order to avoid spamming users of Space A with multiple page updates, I am creating new manuals in Space B, and then moving the whole manual into Space A once they are complete.
Here's where I'm struggling: If I link from Space B to Space A, the link survives the migration, and is still intact when I move the new manual into Space A. But if I link internally within Space B, then when I move the manual into Space A, all of the internal links get broken, and they appear in brown, as though the page they are linking to does not exist.
Before I raise a support call, can anyone point out any real obvious mistakes I've made?