Error importing issue [externalId=', summary='null']
Not sure why I'm getting this error message when I have my Summary field filled on my CSV file and it still created all of my issues. Just want to figure out why I'm receiving these message so it doesn't stop my from future uploads. Is it because I have periods within the summary filed on the spreadsheet?
Screen Shot 2017-01-04 at 11.30.39 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-01-04 at 11.32.46 AM.png
It could be, but it's hard to tell when we can't see the rest of the columns. Remember CSV uses , as a separator.
Also, do you have any extra lines in the sheet? Excel will save all lines to a CSV file even when they're mostly empty (they have to be totally empty)
Can you share the import log, so it will be good to identify the error.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.