I would like anonymous users to be able to see specific dashboards relating to the tickets in the project that they are allowed to modify.
I have shared the dashboard & related filters with "anyone" and have also made our JIRA site "public" as per the following link:
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/61060/is-it-possible-to-share-jira-dashboard-wallboard-anonymous-user-not-logged-in-to-jira
It seems like this should be doable - is there something else I'm overlooking?
What are they seeing on the dashboard now? If it is just the issues/statistics that you are missing, have you made those projects browsable by anyone?
Does your projects also have been configured to Anyone for Browse Project permission in Permission Scheme?
Hi Min - yes, I did give permissions to Browse Project for Anyone for the project in question. Thanks for the suggestion tho.
I see. I don't think you can share a custom dashboard with anyone. You can however modify the system dashboard and add more gadgets. Can't think of another workaround.
Hi Jobin - thanks for trying to help. They can see the "System Dashboard" just fine. Also they can click on tickets and see details as I would like. They can create tickets, which I also wanted. The piece that is missing is that I would like to be able to create a "custom" dashboard and make it public. I can't seem to make that part work. Hope that clarifies.
Ok. well - it's not the answer I wanted but I guess that answers my question. It's kind of deceptive - when you share a dashboard with "anyone", there is a giant message that says anonymous users will be able to view it.
Hello Nicolas!, I have the same problem with the visualization of public dashboars, filters, etc, shared with "Everyone". Do you resolve this item?
Best regards.
Hi, I have the same problem? Any updates here?
Vote for this feature request: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-68500
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.