Hi App Central team,
I'm Lars Brodén, Product Manager at LB Consulting Group (Silver Marketplace Partner, Bulk Clone Professional for Jira).
We've just shipped cross-site cloning — moving work items, with their Xray links intact, between Jira Cloud sites — and I've written it up for the Community. The attached HTML file is the post as I intend to publish it in App Central: around 300 words, how it works, what changed in the Standard edition, three screenshots, and links at the end. It opens in any browser and shows the text and images exactly as they'll appear.
Marketplace listing:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1213028/bulk-clone-professional-for-jira?hosting=cloud
I'll publish it in the group myself this week. I wanted to ask whether it would be eligible for any of the following:
- a pin or "featured" slot in App Central for a few days
- a mention in the next Marketplace Partner newsletter
- a reshare from the Atlassian Marketplace LinkedIn page
If there's anything in the draft that doesn't fit the group guidelines, I'd rather fix it before posting than after, so any feedback is welcome. The app is Cloud Fortified, in the Bug Bounty programme, and now also available on Atlassian Government Cloud, if that helps with eligibility.
Thanks for running the space — the questions asked here shaped two of the design decisions in this release.
Best regards,
Lars Brodén
Product Manager, Bulk Clone Professional for Jira
LB Consulting Group AB · Silver Marketplace Partner
lars.broden@lbconsultinggroup.org