One user cannot edit Target start / Target end in an Advanced Roadmaps plan. The fields are greyed out and the cursor shows a red "not allowed" circle.
- The user is in group "PM", which has the "Advanced Roadmaps user" permission and Edit access to the plan (Plan access: Restricted, group PM).
- Other users in the same group can edit dates without problems.
- The user can edit the same dates directly in the issue view.
- When I log in with his account on my laptop, everything works and I can edit dates in the plan.
- On his computer it doesn't work in any browser (tried several browsers and incognito).
- Account: Jira Internal Directory, Jira Software access. No duplicate accounts. Removing and re-adding him to the group did not help.
So the account and permissions seem fine, and the problem looks tied to his device. Has anyone seen this? What else should I check?