Hi
I'm trying to set something up so that clients can access their project in JIRA Agile.
We need to do be able to do this regularly in the future so really need to set something up now so that it's simple to add new clients going forward.
I've got as far as creating an access level for clients but I can't figure out how I can ring fence their access to their project. I must have missed a crucial bit somewhere.
So far have done the following:
- Created a group in the Global Users admin section and called it Clients.
- In the Global Permissions page I added the 'Clients' group to the 'JIRA Users' permission.
- Created a client user and added them to the 'Clients' group and removed the user from 'jira-users' group.
- Created a new role called 'Clients'
- Created a permissions scheme to include actions by the 'Clients' group and 'Clients' Project Role and assigned the New Permission Scheme to all existing Projects.
At this point, if I log in as a client I can see all of the projects. How do I limit it to the one(s) relevant to them?
This is also something we might do for developers too.