I did a search for Greenhopper in add-ons. The name doesn't show up but Jira Agile is top of the list and sounds like a similar description. Is Jira Agile, Greenhopper?
Hello Bill,
Yes, JIRA Agile was named GreenHopper prior to JIRA Agile 6.3. The term 'GreenHopper' will still be used in release notes for versions 6.2.x and earlier.
Please consider making that more clear for the newbie's. It cost me 20 minutes of trying to figure that out since you have hundreds of add-on's. 20 minutes times say 100 newbies a month that might want to know translates into a lot of time lost.
And the inconsistencies continue. I'm going through JIRA 101 and it says to create a "JIRA Classic" project but I don't have one of those in my projects to create. I'm going to assume this means "simple issue tracking" but it's just a guess.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.