Hello!
Currently I am facing a simple-nonsimple JIRA-related task.
I manage 4 projects in JIRA now, lots of issuess in each of them.
I need to create daily report that will contain 4 list off issuess from all 4 projects (4 lists per project), filtered according to specified criteria:
- critical and blocking issues
- issuess planned to be resolved on the day the report
- issuess overdued on the day of generating report
- issuess for which on the day of report there is less than 50% of the time left till the due date
As a result:
- one report should containt either 4 "chapters" (each for a project), and in each chapter there should be 4 lists of issuess based on above criteria
or
- Report should contain just 4 lists of issuess (as I have 4 filer criterias), and each issue on each list should have a tag with a project name.
But I definitely prefer the first option (4 chapters with 4 lists).
Finally, I would like such report to be sent by JIRA to a specified email.
Is there any way in JIRA I can establish the whole process so it is automatically performed by JIRA afterwards? I definitely wouldn't like to create such reports manually everyday 
Do I need any plugins for JIRA? Maybe some external tool?
I know I could perhaps do some googling on this, but as this is quite a task, I will appreciate any advice! 
Thanks in advance for any hint! 
Cheers,
Maciej