We want to enable Google Apps for our cloud hosted JIRA instance.
When I click "Connect to Google Apps" and accept the OAuth dialog, I am forwarded to https://redirect.uswest.atlassian.io/ which simply says "Bad Request". Tried it several times...
Any ideas?
I suspect that server is just down (the redirect address you posted above). I am having the same issue tonight.
Have logged it with Atlassian Support.
Thanks, I'll just try again tomorrow.
Hi Philipp,
We were facing an incident with Google Apps: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/ID-231 this morning, however, it should be fixed by now. Please keep us posted on the results of your next test.
Cheers
Andy Jean | Cloud Support
Actually Phillip, it looks like it's this one here https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/ID-233.
Please keep an eye on it for updates and hopefully it'll get a fix soon.
Cheers,
I'm having the same problem FYI. +1
Cheers, Andy.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.