I want to export a list of issues with corresponding components and epics. How can I do this please?
Under the "Issues" Menu > "Search for Issues", enter your desired JQL and choose "Export to Excel (All Fields)" or "Current Fields" if you don't want all the data, just the current columns being displayed.
Thanks for your reply, this seems to work, but only on the top 1000 records. I need to pull all of them down – how can I increase the number of records? Alistair
JIRA has set that limit because this operation is so resource extensive (it puts too much load in your system). Before I suggest the workaround, may I first suggest that you do the export in batches? Update your JQL to trim down to 1000 issues or less and repeat it as needed so it will not affect your JIRA.
Hi Gabrielle, Please could you tell the work around as configuring the batches won’t be efficient for us and also runs the risk of missing an issue (part of this exercise is to track miss/un categorised issues) We are not worried about the load on our system in this case. Thanks Alistair
Our business team needs to present JIRA stats via a consolidated Tableau Dashboard. How can we achieve this?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.