The Create button disappeared from all spaces. All I see is Browse button.How to solve this problem ?
Are you an instance administrator?
Sounds as if the Add permission has been removed from the pages section, within the space permissions.
I logged in as administrator and have all permissions.
If you are logged as administrator and the button is not showing up my advice is that you raise a ticket for our OnDemand support team so they can validate this.
Thanks and Regards,
Really? I checked several threads for an answer and even ran some db queries to find no solutions.
Then found my trial account had expired, updated my account, and the Create button re-appears.
CHECK YOUR ACCOUNT STATUS before changing any other config settings, etc
I faced same issue. In my case this is connected to expired licence (as correctly mentioned by @Lowell Johnson)
Better to check the licence before do any configuration changes.
Can't find the Create button either. It used to be there. Logged in as site admin.
In Cloud the create button is a plus sign now:
Thanks a lot. Found it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.