Hi guys,
I just applied for the on-demand confluence (11-15 users), but after 1 month, can I upgrade on-demand confluence to 26-50 users? And how to do it?
You can upgrade anytime by logging into my.atlassian.com, and under your Atlassian OnDemand product you can click on Configure to change the license for any product you have there.
Hope it helps.
Thank you for your answer , I tried the method, but the system didn't allow me to do the configure, may be because of using the 'Free One Month Trail' version?
By default you should be able to. When you login to your account, and click on "Atlassian OnDemand Product", on the right hand section you should see "Configure Applications". And it will take you to another page where you can add or increase the number of your users.
You need to actually have a licence before you can upgrade it to more users.
The answer is still yes - you can upgrade the number of users at any time, by the method Razaq described.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.