Tags are screwed up again.... Colors are NOT showing
see COLORS missing in this column, and selectable items HAVE COLORS
this seems to have been corrected after a full log out, cache cleared and cookies deleted.
Someone should notify users if this is required after any upgrades on backend. I have not had to log out or clear cookies for months in order to see my colors on my tags
Interesting @Adam Brandeis 👀
I haven't seen this behavior on our instances, although I'm not a heavy database user. Have you checked if other users are experiencing the same thing?
Personally, I'm running things on Brave (browser) and haven't had many issues so far, but things might depend on the browser, device/internal IT policies, potentially whitelisting or VPNs, etc.
Anyway, glad you got this sorted out. 🙌
Cheers, Tobi
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.