I am not able to access my Confluence page. I get this error message. The status page indicates that Confluence is up and running.
Hi @Angelo Perera has your System Administrator reached out to Atlassian Support regarding this issue?
They probably want specific information regarding your space. As a user community, our assistance would be limited in this case.
They will be able to take your licensing information.
I requested Atlassian Support chime in on this issue, but I'm guessing they're going to want to know more specifics about your instance.
Hi @Angelo Perera_mo3gjg, Welcome to the Atlassian community!
Is this site on the Free plan or a paid plan? Did you create it yourself?
The "Page unavailable" message covers the whole site. Since there's no outage, the site has most likely been deactivated. If it's a Free plan site that hasn't been used for a while, Atlassian probably deactivated it for inactivity. @Trudy Claspill explains the timeline and how to contact Atlassian for recovery here:
Atlassian Jira/JSM/Confluence Free Tier Inactivity & Data Deletion Timeline (Please contact Atlassian soon: a deactivated Free site is only kept for a limited time, and after that the data is permanently deleted and can't be recovered.)
If it's a paid plan, I would check admin.atlassian.com > Billing for a failed payment or an expired subscription.
Cheers, Martin
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.