Does anyone know how to disable the "Action required: Grant consent for SharePoint/OneDrive" popup?
The only options are Grant Consent or Remind me later.
Also I don't think the Remind me later option works as it just comes back immediately.
The issue is that I am not a Microsoft 365 Admin and at this time my company does not want to connect SharePoint or OneDrive and there is no option to opt out of this it seems so this popup is everywhere I go in Jira now.
I did find this reference, https://support.atlassian.com/organization-administration/docs/upgrading-your-sharepoint-and-onedrive-connection-in-atlassian/ , but it doesn't help for this situation that I can tell.
Hi @Jason Krewson ,
Thanks for posting here on Community. This message is a known issue right now that we are actively troubleshooting. It is not intended that the pop up would be continually appearing. I don't have an ETA on exactly when this will be fixed that I can provide at this moment, but please note that our team is actively looking into it in an effort to mitigate this as quickly as possible.
We appreciate your patience while we continue troubleshooting this.
Best, Andy
I second this... there needs to be a way to dismiss this and have it not come back. We do not currently want this functionality and "Remind Me Later" is, as reported, not lasting very long.
Thanks so much for letting us know @Andy Rusnak
Can you all add a opt out or similar button if this pop up is going to come back in the future?
Remind me later for a company that isn't going to ever set this up will still get annoying lol, thanks again!
Jason,
Thanks for the follow up!
First of all, the popup should be disabled at this point, so you shouldn't be seeing it any longer.
In terms of the future state of this popup, we are investigating why it was showing the way it was and working ensure that if it does get added back the behavior is more straightforward in terms of how to dismiss it. Thank you for your feedback around this.
.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.