Hi team,
Looking for some advice. We are currently in the process of migrating one of our old JIRA instances into the Cloud version. We have an existing project for which we outsource part of the support. So issues in that project could be managed by an internal user, or an external one. As part of our migration we are consolidating several projects into one, so the existing solution of a completely separate project is no longer an option.
So, what I need to understand is what is possible here. Ideally we need:
A set of external users who can access and manage ONLY SPECIFIC tickets within an existing JIRA Project. They should categorically not be able to access or manage any other tickets for any other customers within that JIRA. I am aware that I can restrict which tickets a CUSTOMER can see, but is there a way to restrict which tickets a USER can see? Does anyone have any solutions for this?
Thanks,
Chris