I got an invite to join the confluence of my team, but when try to join with the activation code i received from my email. Then I go to an error page.
Hi @Lennerd Coenen ,
On top of what Varun shared, you could also try opening home.atlassian.com This should prompt you to log in; then try the email address where you received the invite. 📩
It also depends on how authentication was configured on the Atlassian Administration side (e.g., whether there's SSO).
I'd recommend reaching out to your IT department and/or Atlassian Administrator (whoever sent the invite), as they should be able to help you troubleshoot this 👈
If you are still not able to resolve this, your admin can reach out to Atlassian Support to ask for assistance 👀
Cheers,Tobi
Welcome to the Atlassian Community @Lennerd Coenen !
Did you try from another browser? How long have you been experiencing this problem?
Let us know if you are still experiencing this issue.
Best,
Fadoua
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.