Is it possible to pay for onDemand using paypal?
Not possible at the moment, but there are some other ways to do so (if you are paying for annual subscription). Check this out - http://www.atlassian.com/licensing/purchase-licensing#payments&refunds-1
And now? Is it possible to pay using paypal?
The docs is still not showing paypal as a choice.
And Now? When it will be possible?
I also want to pay with PayPal...
Sad you don't have this option
posibile to pay with paypal?
I agree, paying with paypal should be possible. You can rise the price for the value of paypal provision if you don't want to lose "4%" of income.
Please tell to your staff to discus implementation of paying with PayPal. Here is a lot of people that want to pay with PayPal.
+1, i do not own a creditcard and have a 5-6 products of Atlassian that i would use together.
I already use some hosted solutions but want to go to the cloud.
So i would like to be able to pay for that
same here...
+1
I also want to pay with PayPal
I can't believe it's mid-2016 and Atlassian still doesn't accept PayPal! How can I expect a good service from a company who doesn't care about it's customer's ease of payment? I mean, the whole business plan of any possible project will narrow down to the point where a customer will make a payment and I don't see a reasonable explanation why you would prevent them from a very valid and widespread method like PayPal! God! Implement it already!
Anything news today? God!!
Where are we now, any other options besides credit card? It's a huge pain having to unclump my creditcard statements every month for individual statements. Paypal or debit card would solve that.
Please make it possible to purchase Atlassian licenses via PayPal. Thank you!
I have try to pay with Paypal service. It seems to be no service in the payment method of Atlassian. So risky for input Visa card directly on there. May be i will find another service and change my management. For a long time, JIRA has not update major things yet!
Will you update the Paypal method or not ?
Please implement
me too!
Pls implement payment by Paypal.
Could you at least provide more payment options other than credit card? In Europe, a credit card is not that normal. We use debit cards way more and PayPal really saves the hassle having a credit card (as a business). It also saves you money, as payment options like iDeal/MisterCash/Sofort have lower payment fees and no chargeback risk, as it's debit. Just hookup to Adyen and give us some more options
PayPal please or I will take my money elsewhere.
I don't even have a credit card. not needed here in germany.
Paypal please. Seriously. It will be 2017 soon and you still have no paypal payment option.
+1. A shame Atlassion doesn't support this end of 2016...
+1 Please, accept PayPal... Do you have any personal reason to not accept PayPal???
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.