When using the built-in "Create chat or meeting" it doesn't create the Atlassian chat card. This use to happen occasionally but now it is happening every time we create a chat across all the users in our org.
I double checked the connection between Entra ID, the Enterprise app is working properly, Atlassian Chat Ops is installed on teams and all permissions are accepted.
I deleted the Entra ID enterprise app, readded Atlassian-Chat Ops to Entra ID, uninstalled Atlassian-Chat Ops in Teams, reinstalled it in Teams, tried different users and none of them create the card in the chat.
Was there something Atlassian changed to break this crucial feature?
While creating the meeting it just says I joined the conversation and it updates the group name to the ticket value. The card never populates.
I've also tested using the Automation rule to create a teams chat and it shows Atlassian-ChatOps creating the group and adding myself to the chat but the card never loads
