Hi Everyone 👋
I’m currently preparing for the ACP-120 (Managing Jira Projects for Cloud) exam and would really appreciate some advice from anyone who has already taken or passed the exam.
I’ve started reviewing Jira project configuration, permissions, workflows, issue types, schemes, project settings, and user access management. I’m also working through practice questions and structured revision with Exam4Success to help identify topics that need additional attention.
Since the exam can involve practical and scenario-based questions, I’d like to make sure I’m preparing in the right way rather than focusing only on theory.
For those who have passed ACP-120:
- Which topics did you find most important?
- How valuable was hands-on Jira Cloud experience?
- Were the questions mainly conceptual, configuration-based, or scenario-focused?
- What areas would you recommend reviewing carefully before the exam?
- What was your approach during the final week of preparation?
Any practical tips, study strategies, or lessons learned would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance for sharing your experience! 🙌