Hello Cavli,
I need to raise a technical ticket on C10/C20, please suggest me the link for Service Desk. The I used use is not accessible now.
Thank you,
Prathibha
Hi @Prathibha S N ,
Any chance you can clarify what C10/C20 is? If we're talking about some internal system , application or portal, I'd suggest reaching out to your internal IT department/support or your Jira/Atlassian administrator 👈
If nothing, you could also reach out to your manager within the company you're working at, and they should be able to point you to right direction.
Note that this is a public forum, mainly consisting of end users (like myself) and we cannot access your site or system.Official support can be reached here Atlassian Support, but only application admins can raise a request there. 🎟️
Cheers,Tobi
Welcome to the Atlassian Community @Prathibha S N !
Can you please elaborate wha tis the issue you are having? What is C20/C10?
Best,
Fadoua
Hello,
Thank you, I figured out the solution connecting to the required person.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.