Yes. Your trial system will simply be licenced as purchased, it'll be the same system.
If I will get key from Atlassian I will need to insert it somewhere. Could you tell me where, please? (Jira Cloud version for 50 people)
No, you do not get a Key for Cloud. If you buy a Cloud installation, it's a monthly fee, and you do not do anything with keys, it is all done for you. If you buy server version, then you will have to download and run it yourself. It will ask for the key during installation (and if you go with a trial key in there, then Admin -> Licnece will allow you to paste a full key into it) Where have you done this "trial" you speak of?
It is from this www: https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/try/?tab=cloud So, now, I start with creating issues...... For 30 days it is free. And after? I will want to use after 30 days. Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.