Hello Atlassian Jira Support Team,
I have a few questions regarding my Jira Free account and would appreciate your help.
I created a Jira Free account for learning purposes. When i created my account, I got optn to create my url that i did, I initially created a space as i was given next step, which I have since deleted. I then created a Jira project, but I now want to delete it or move it to Trash.
However, when I go to the project options, I only see the following three options:
- Star
- Archive project
- Copy project
I do not see an option to delete the project or move it to Trash. I am the owner/admin of the account and this is the only project I have created.
Could you please help me understand how I can permanently delete this project?
I also have some questions about billing. I created the account as a completely free Jira account, but I received an email titled "Your order is confirmed" containing information about Jira (Free), an order number, and Automation: 150 steps/month.
I want to make sure that I have not accidentally started a paid subscription or trial.
Could you please clarify the following:
- How can I move my Jira project to trash and permanently delete it?
- Can you confirm that my Jira subscription is currently on the Free plan and that I will not be charged now or in the future unless I explicitly upgrade to a paid plan?
- Does the "Your order is confirmed" email for Jira (Free) indicate any payment obligation, or is it simply a confirmation of the Free subscription?
- How can I completely delete everything associated with this account, including my Jira project, Jira site, Atlassian organization, and my Atlassian account?
- Is there anything else I need to cancel or delete to ensure that I will not be charged in the future?
I also noticed that the billing page does not appear to be working correctly for me. Additionally, it seems that I cannot create a support ticket because I am using the Free plan.
I would appreciate your guidance on these issues and confirmation that there are no active paid subscriptions or future charges associated with my account.
Thank you for your assistance.
Kind regards