When I try to open the jira tickets I'm getting Something went wrong from our end?How to get this fix?
Hi @Raghavendra UduthaWelcome to the Atlassian Community!It is a general error message.Do any other colleagues face that error, or only you?I checked the Atlassian Status Page; no ongoing incidents are available for now.I suggest clearing the browser cache or trying via incognit/another browser.If the issue still persists, please contact to Atlassian Support.Regards,Gor
Hi @Raghavendra Udutha
Welcome to the Atlassian community!
I would first check if every work item in every space and every type fails. If it is only a few issues, it is usually a broken field, workflow validator, or app in the issue/space rather than a Jira outage.
Quick things I would try:
Cheers, Martin
The jira is working in chrome but not is safari what is the reason for that?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.