Our organization and key spaces are associated with colleagues that are no longer in the business. I have no access to a global owner and we cannot re-enable their email addresses. I don't seem able to create a support ticket as I keep being redirected to the Community pages. Can a ticket be raised to help resolve this transfer?
Thanks
Hi @Will Taplin
Sounds to me like an ownership recovery case, and only Atlassian can do it. I would go to support.atlassian.com/contact and pick the billing or account access category rather than a product category, since those forms do not require you to be a verified admin. The community redirect usually happens when you pick a product technical issue on a free or standard plan, so choosing the account access path is what gets you a real ticket.
I would prepare in advance:
The "space ownership" within Confluence and other things you can and need to do yourself afterward, after giving yourself or somebody the app admin rights.
Cheers, Martin
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.