I develop a Connect addon and want to get some test environment for it. I already have an account, but I don't want to use it for tests, because my data can be corrupted. Can I get a free account for test purposes?
Sure. Please check this doc: https://developer.atlassian.com/static/connect/docs/latest/guides/development-setup.html
I already register dev account, but now I cannot log in on it:
There's an issue with your site Your billing contact will need to log in to resolve this issue.
Your billing contact will need to log in to resolve this issue.
I am not sure that it is a really free account.
I have such instance for about 7 months and it's free for me although I received an email asking to provide billing details. I suggest to file a ticket: https://support.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/23
I added user to Service Desk accidentally. That was the reason of account lock.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.