I am trying to setup Apwide Go Live and the integration tasks keeps getting stuck
please help
the screenshot
Hi,
Looks a temporary glitch. I tried to reproduce, I'm able to install and configure.
If the app is already installed, try uninstall and reinstall to see if this changes?
It could be browser cache, so clear your cache, cookies and restart your browser and try again.
Or try incognito or different browser.
If the issue still persists, open developer tools from browser (right click on the page you're working) - inspect - click >> and choose network and now try to install the app to see whats happening (this will give you records and displays every file, data request, and server communication sent or received)
Save it as a HAR file and you can contact Atlassian support.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.