Hi team, I loss all history comments in the page after rollback to a historical page.
When I check the menu, found as below, how to display it in the page?
It resolved, I reopen all comments in resolved comments list.
If this happened immediately after rolling the page back to an older version, check the page version history rather than assuming the comments are permanently gone. A rollback restores the page content to that earlier version, but comments/history can behave differently from the page body.
I’d also check the correct page/version and whether the comments were inline comments or page comments. If they’re still missing after checking the version history, avoid making further rollbacks and raise it with Atlassian Support with the page URL and approximate time/version of the comments.
Since this is Confluence Cloud Enterprise, support should also be able to confirm whether the comments are still retained on the backend and whether the rollback affected how they’re displayed.
Great to hear that
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.