Hi everyone,
I'm trying to create issue links between existing Jira issues using a CSV import in Jira Cloud.
Existing issues
Parent issue: Y-123
Child issue: X-456
The relationship I want is:
Y-123 is parent of X-456
(or equivalently)
X-456 is child of Y-123
Afficher plus de lignes
Context
I initially tried using the Parent field but discovered that both issues are of type Deliverable and Jira only allows Epics as parents in our hierarchy.
I then noticed that existing relationships in the project are displayed under Issue Links as:
is child of
is parent of
Afficher plus de lignes
rather than in the Jira Parent field.
CSV used
CSV
Issue Key,Linked Issues,Link type,Summary
X-456,Y-123,is child of,Test Summary
Afficher plus de lignes
Mapping used
Issue Key -> Issue Key
Linked Issues -> Linked Issues
Link type -> Link "Parent-Child"
Summary -> Summary
Unable to link issue ...
Unable to find imported issue key for external ID 'is child of'
Destination issue not found
No issues were created or updated.
Question
What is the correct CSV structure and field mapping to create an existing Parent-Child issue link ("is parent of / is child of") between already existing Jira issues?
Has anyone successfully imported this type of issue link in Jira Cloud?