I thought I'd asked this the other day but then noticed I put it in the JSM group. Doh! I've had a couple of useful suggestions (Thanks!) but I'm still not having any luck so I'll ask it in the proper group this time...
I have a few Jira spaces and want to allow access to one of our vendors. They should be able to access only one of the spaces and see/interact with just those work items we explicitly give them access to. I thought I'd set it up correctly all the way through but when they log in they can't see any work items, just a blank board.
I've added them as a Guest licence and given them a special guest space role in the one space they should have access to. This bit works. They can only access that one space.
I've set up a Work Item Security Scheme with two Security Levels. One for my org's employees and another for Guest Vendors which I've assigned the guest space role to.
I've added the guest user to the permissions scheme and the space role has browse permissions.
If anybody can just confirm they've managed to use Work Item Security with Guest users in Jira Cloud that would be great, thanks.
If you could give me some pointers on where I've could have gone wrong that would be even better.