Hello,
I am the organization admin for the Atlassian organization "astronutfarm".
Today I tried to access our Confluence Cloud site at astronutfarm.atlassian.net/wiki, and instead of the usual login/content page I get the following error:
"Page unavailable — Your Atlassian Cloud site is currently unavailable."
Request ID: cc48dd249031455d836bf38f5b7724b9
When I checked admin.atlassian.com, my "astronutfarm" organization now shows 0 connected sites/products, even though I am still listed as the sole organization admin there. Separately, logging in today also auto-created a brand-new, empty Confluence site under a different (personal) organization, and I received a "Get started in Confluence" welcome email today as if this were a first-time setup.
Could you please help me understand:
1. What happened to the astronutfarm.atlassian.net Confluence site — was it deleted, suspended, or deactivated, and when did this happen?
2. Whether the site's content/data can still be recovered, and if so, what the process and deadline for recovery would be.
I already emailed support@atlassian.com about this, but received an automated reply saying tickets are no longer created that way and to post here instead.
Thank you,
Young Geun Choi