I used the app for quick access to information that I need on JIRA.
I read online that some things like dashboards are unavailable on the JIRA app for viewability reasons or because the gadgets aren't ready for Android devices, which is fine whatever.
But why is there no indication that is what is going on? Why does the Jira App simply pretend that my dashboard doesn't exist? Even if I click a link on my phone to take me to my dashboard, it doesn't give me any kind of message or anything that the dashboard is unavailable, it just doesn't load and refreshes whatever page was already open on the app.
This leaves me stuck in a situation where I feel like I'm going crazy because I know the dashboard exists, but it is seemingly invisible. Why not just have a pop-up or something that says, "This dashboard is best viewed on a desktop."