I think I enabled 2FA before. I cannot login Confluence now and I want to disable 2FA. But I forgot Atlassian account password. What can I do?
Hello @John Wong
Thats your private account or managed by organisation ?
Best,
Arek🤠
Hi @John Wong
Contact the administrator of the instance you want to login to to disable @FA on your account.
If this is on your private account and you don't know the password, then take the next steps
If the message box isn't visible, click on “Need more help?” to make the description field and submit button appear.
In your description, please explain the situation and include a link to this forum post so the agent has all the context.
Hi Arek,
How do I know private or organization? Thanks
Regards,
John
cannot find "How can we help you? " and " How can we help you?" in the Atlassian Support: Pricing, Billing, & Licensing | Atlassian. site. any idea?
Trust me, you can
@John Wong
@Marc -Devoteam- pointed you in the right direction. Either that's your own private account, or if it's a work account and managed by your IT, your administrator can reset your 2FA.
My administrator said he has no right to reset my 2FA.
I can find it. Thanks,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.