Hello,
I've tried to export Confluence page to Word document, however it's not working.
I'm getting the error from the screenshot uploaded.
To export page to word I'm clicking on "Export" -> "Export to Word"
Hi @Kacper Styslo
Try incognito mode, different browser and clear the cache. If the issue persists, contact Atlassian support.
Do you have export permissions on the space?
If you are not space admin, you can't check this, then reach out to your space admin to check your permissions.
Hi @Kacper Styslo you can contact Atlassian Support if you need further assistance. Do other pages export as you expect?
Are there specific characteristics of your page that don't export? So if you strip down your page does it export? There are many exporting issues listed on Atlassian's Jira Site, but you are not very specific in your issue.
You could try searching out there yourself if you have more details.
Hope that helps.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.