Good morning,
I had access to my Bitbucket tasks until yesterday, and I lost it last night. I didn't have time to switch to Jira. Please help.
Hi @exlibrisproject
May I know which timezone you are in? I'll need to raise a support ticket on your behalf with the relevant team that operates during your working hours.
Cheers!
- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)
Hello @exlibrisproject
If you referencing to Bitbucket Issues and Wiki, it was sunset a couple days ago.
Announcing sunset of Bitbucket Issues and Wikis - Atlassian Community
Best,
Arek🤠
Do wczoraj do północy miałem dostęp i mogłem pracować z zadaniami. Teraz znikły. Powinna być możliwość jeszcze ich odzyskania i przeniesienia do jira.
Hello/Dziendobry.
I will keep this in English.
I’ve flagged your post, as this goes beyond what we can determine here in the Community.
An Atlassian Support engineer should get back to you within 2 business days.
Great, thank you.
Hi @Ben
GMT+2
Hey @exlibrisproject
I've raised a ticket, please check your inbox for further correspondence
Hey @Ben
Yes, I see. Thank you very much, Ben.
Kind regards!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.